What Are The Features Of America’s Test Kitchen Channel?
This is the half-hour-long cooking show, and these shows are distributed to the public television stations. This channel has been streamed in both the USA and Canada. The co-host of this program is Julia Collin Davidson and Bridget Lancaster. There are 489 episodes available on this channel. Additionally, you can also watch the 20 seasons on this channel. You can get the two weeks of free trial to enjoy all those cooking shows.
What Are The Categories That Are Available On America’s Test Kitchen?
- Taste tests
- Watch our show
- Equipment reviews
What Are The Steps To Create The Account On America’s Test Kitchen?
- First, you need to open America’s test kitchen site via the mobile device
- After you open the page and choose the register now option from the list
- By this, you can enjoy the free trial for two weeks
- You need to enter the credentials like the name, email address and the password to create the account from this channel
- After you enter the credentials tap on the sign up for free trial option to view the content from this channel
What Are The Steps To Watch America’s Test Kitchen On Roku?
For this process, the setup steps on the Roku device. If you wish to watch America’s test kitchen on Roku, here are the steps to activate America’s test kitchen
- First, you need to turn on the Roku device by connecting the power cables to the power outlet
- Then now you need to hook up the Roku device to the tv via the HDMI cables
- After this power up the device and choose the HDMI input to connect the tv
- Now you need to connect the Roku device to the network settings
- After the network settings, you need to complete the initial steps
- Then choose the display settings, and location, a language in the device
- Once you connect the network to the Roku device, then you need to check that there is any update of the software on the device
- If yes then allow the device to process the software update automatically
- Then you need to link the Roku account and the Roku device
- After linking the device to the account, you can get the channels on the Roku
What Are The Steps To Activate America’s Test Kitchen On Roku?
- If you wish to activate America’s test kitchen channel on the Roku
- You need to surf to the Roku channel hub and type the channel name on the find tab
- After you get the search result, you need to activate the channel on the Roku device
- Download and launch the channel app on the Roku device
- After you launch the channel on the Roku device, open the channel app and generate the channel activation code
- Note the code and activate the channel
- Open the browser on the mobile device and surf to America’s test kitchen channel
- Enter the activation code and activate the channel
- Now you need to link the channel account and then start to stream the content from this channel
It is mandatory to link the channel app to the channel account. Then start to stream the shows from this channel.
If you could not get the channel app icon on the device, then you need to refresh the home page of the Roku device. After the refresh check that you got the channel icon on the Roku device
Troubleshooting In Activating The Channel
Not Able To Stream The New Content On The Channel
If you could not be able to get the new content on this channel, then you need to process for the channel update. Also, check that there is any update on the Roku device. After the update on the Roku device and the channel update you can get the update streaming on this channel
Video And Audio Buffering Issues
If you have the issue in video and audio, then you need to check that there is an issue in the network. As the network issue on the device can cause buffering problems. So always prefer the strong network to the Roku device. If the Roku device is connected to the ethernet cable network, you need to check that there is any cable damage. As this ethernet issue can also cause the troubleshooting issue
Channel Activation Error
If you face the issue while activating the channel activation, you need to check where the issue persists. Make sure that you have entered the channel activation code to the correct site. It is good to check that you have entered the code before the code gets expired. If the validation expires, then you can not use that code for the activation. You need to get the new code to activate the channel.
In case if you could not be able to get the channel activation code, you need to check that there is an issue on the network. As the poor network connection on the Roku device may cause the error in getting the activation code. To connect the Roku device to the strong network and get the activation code to activate the channel.