Fandor Streaming Service
Fandor on Roku is an American paid movie viewing service and social video sharing stand. Moreover, it is an on-demand subscription service that shows curated independent, national, documentary movies and also get entertaining films on your TV. This streaming service is available on the Roku streaming device, where you can start watching the contents by linking Roku to the Fandor account. Sign up for the Fandor account and get the two-week free trial.
What are the streaming devices that are compatible with Fandor?
Following streaming gadgets can support streaming the Fandor channel:
- Roku streaming device
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Kindle
- Apple TV
Get the app from the above devices and link those devices with the Fandor account and then start to watch all your favorite shows and movies on your TV.
What are the genres available on the Fandor channel?
Here is the list of genres available on the Fandor channel movies:
- Action or adventure
- Science fiction
How to Create a Fandor Account?
The following guidelines below can help you to sign up with the Fandor channel account:
- At first, open a web browser and reach the Fandor sign up site to create the account.
- After that, you must choose the plan that you wish to buy.
- It has plans like $ 10 for one month and a one-week free trial if you register the Roku channel.
- You can also choose the yearly subscription that costs up to $ 49.99.
- Moreover, select one plan and pay your bucks.
- Secondly, provide all the billing details and make the payment.
- And key in all the account information that is being asked.
- Similarly, provide a valid email address for your account to get the channel activities.
- On the other hand, create a strong password for your account to use it as credentials.
- Finally, you start with downloading the Fandor channel on the Roku streaming device.
Fandor Channel on my Roku Streaming Device!
- Fandor is now available on Roku, where you will download the app and start with the activation process.
- Similarly, you can watch independent and international movies on the Fandor at any time.
- Moreover, you can subscribe to get limitless access to the complete Fandor library of several films.
- On the other hand, you can find thought-provoking and funny documentaries and movie festival favorites.
- You can activate the Fandor TV app by signing up with the Fandor app and entering the activation code.
- Make sure to sign up with the Fandor account to link it with the Roku device.
How to Watch Fandor on Roku?
The following guidelines can help you to download and watch Fandor on Roku:
- First of all, get the Roku home screen on the TV by holding the home button on your Roku remote.
- After that, scroll to the left side of the screen and get into the Roku channel store.
- Now, choose the Streaming channels option.
- Moreover, navigate to Movies and TV category to download Fandor app.
- Secondly, you can enter the channel’s name into the search bar and wait for the result.
- Next, choose Fandor from the results and then check for the channel info.
- Secondly, you must highlight the channel app and choose the Add channel option.
- Similarly, it can prompt you for the Roku digit PIN to download the channel.
- Press the OK button to download the channel and install it on your Roku device.
- Finally, choose Go to channel to access the channel app on your Roku device.
- And then start to link the Roku with the Fandor account.
How to link Roku to Fandor Account?
Proceed with the prompts to link the Roku device with the Roku account:
- At first, return to the Roku channel store and access the Fandor channel app.
- Now, choose the Link to the subscription option and get the Fandor activation code.
- After that, visit Fandor.com and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, then make sure to create an account.
- Click the Roku link under watch everywhere option.
- Secondly, after performing the above, you must key in the code for activation.
- Finally, this will link the Roku device to your Fandor account.
- Once completed with this process, you can start to watch all your favorite movies and TV episodes.
What are the Popular Movies Available on Fandor Channel?
The following is a list of films that is available on the Fandor channel app:
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- The General
- The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
- Aquirre, the wrath of God
- Gangs of Wasseypur part 1
- Hoop Dreams
- Tell No One
- The Square
- The Passion of Joan of Arc
- Battleship Potemkin
- My Man Godfrey
- The Stranger
- I Killed My Mother
- The Trial
- The Endless Summer
- Sympathy for Mr.Vengeance
Download and install the Fandor app on your streaming device that you have, sign up with the Fandor account, and link the Roku device and the Fandor account using the activation code. And then its time to enjoy watching all the above contents.
If you want further data about the Fandor channel or have any queries related to How to Watch Fandor on Roku, then contact our professional expert team @ +1-844-661-1050 or visit go.roku.com/rss for their guidance.